Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ride the Pineapple Express


Out of all the movies I have planned to go see this season Dark Knight, Iron Man , Wall-E, I think Pineapple Express will undoubtedly be the most enjoyable... Why you ask? How could it possibly be more exciting and entertaining than the Dark Knight the highest grossing movie of all time! Au contrair, monfrair! Pineapple Express will be the Highest movie of all time...

Lets start with the inevitable smoking before the movie. Me and my Cannabis Comrades and Cohorts plan on getting outrageously baked beforehand, the kind of bake-age that Mrs. Fields would be proud of... I plan on going to a few cannabis clubs in Hollywood that I have been tipped has the elusive Pineapple Express' strain and when I enter a club with said strain I will then purchase a gigantic bag of these precious precious flowers.

Wait.... What if I cant get this magical plant with these specific genetics? I will then have to settle for something Pineapple flavored instead.. It will be a sad day indeed.

The plan is to get a large group of incredibly stoned people to become a loose unorganized mob, and when we stand reeking of marijuana, united together infront of the movie theatres we and our snacks and our secondary snacks will try to brave the sober world and make our way to the theatre. The long trek to which theatre we're in shall be perilous and I'm positive we will all make a scene and look pretty conspicuous with our sunglasses on in the dark theatre, but hey this movie was made for us, by us... in a roundabout kind of way

Upon completion of this difficult mission I shall return, to inscribe a deeply felt review...
maybe while still medicated... :)
I'll leave you with one last question... How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? The world may never know....


Show your support! www.RidetheExpress.com


Ps. AMC Theatres Burbank 16 allows food to be brought in. They have a chipotle and a Cold Stone'd (haha) next door.

No comments: