"After 700 years of doing what he was built for, he'll discover what he was meant for."
Pixar has taken animated movies to a gallactic level. The movie was a juggernaut of story, astounding visuals and effects. The only disappointment I had felt was how come I had'nt seen this movie sooner! My heart hasnt had an emotional ride like this in a while, I laughed some good laughs and even teared up a little at the end.
Without spoiling the movie ill sum it up in once sentence.
A lonely solitary robot with one directive, falls in love and does so many things he's never done before.
Pixar is 8 out 8 for their hits, Finding Nemo was pretty gripping, Toy Story was an instant classic, Incredibles is still one of my favorites of all time. Their box office numbers are fantastic and I have a few of their DVD's in my collection. Pixar should be around for awhile, it might even change to Pixar and Disney instead of Vice Versa.
No comments:
Post a Comment