Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Nostra Damn Us

I recently watched the History Channel special 'The Lost Book of Nostradamus' and here are my thoughts. We're totally f 'd. Half of the world is involved in what is a giant war, wether it be for land or for "religious" reasons, politcal gain etc. The other half of the world is deteriorating, eating itself alive from the by products of mankind - pollution and trash, and babies.... We're over populating this tiny place we call Earth, the natural selection of the strong and healthy is being circumvented and the weak and sickly are no longer being weeded out by mother nature. My opinion on this is pretty indifferent, I am not a judge or an executioner and by no means do I think I am capable of deciding who stays or goes, but for fucks sake there are 5 billion Chinese and Indian people, and by the time I am finished with this sentence guess what? there are more now. Huzzah.

Back on track, M. Nostradamus has predicted the arrival or incarnation of the Anti-Christ in 2012. He depicted many conflicts of religion with the symbols of the crescent moon of islam and the church. These pictures in the lost book are very ominous and riddled with symbolism it is up to every individual to interpret these themselves after doing some research. Now, in the documentary, they show the 8 spoked wheel or the true 8 point star meaning that in our future there will be an alignment of the galaxy, that happens every 13,000 and this is to be the point for change. The alignment of stars and galaxies and yadda yadda yadda. right? Well this figure would mean not a whole lot except that a few other cultures have predicted that 2012 holds great astrological importance for human kind.

Im borderline panicked, I feel we have very limited time left...

No comments: